Our team of lawyers and legal experts have extensive experience in advising on both complex and problematic matters of corporate and commercial legislations in the UAE. Our Team is regularly appointed to handle high-value contentious issues for local, regional, and foreign corporations, established domestic SMEs, and large family-run enterprises.
MTA’s team has been advising and guiding several international, regional, and local companies on various multi-level international business transactions.
MTA’s locally based experts are experienced in identifying risk factors and mitigation options under the region’s diverse legal and regulatory frameworks.
We have represented clients on contentious and non-contentious liquidations, insolvencies, and bankruptcy proceedings. We are equipped to deal with various aspects of business rescue, restructuring, insolvency, and bankruptcy.
We have represented companies, partners, managers, shareholders, and creditors in major liquidation, insolvency, and bankruptcy proceedings with successful outcomes that are satisfactory to our clients. Our endeavors in these cases have resulted in benchmark judgement that changed the framework of directors’ liability in the UAE.
Some of the legal services we provide to our corporate clients are as follows:
- incorporation of companies, opening of branches and representative offices;
- preparing Constituent Documents, Regulations, Rules, drafting other internal documents, and other corporate procedures;
- drafting and reviewing commercial agreements including joint ventures, partnership agreements, and shareholders agreements;
- legal advice on legislative requirements, including corporate compliance, directors’ liabilities, and other questions of law and;
- reorganization, transformation, and liquidation of companies and other commercial entities.