Mohammed Ahmed Ali Allinjawi
- Position: Chairman, Attorney and Legal Advisor
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +971 4 3333386
Personal Experience & Biography
Mohammed Allinjawi is an advocate with the right to audience before all UAE Courts with a total of 18 years of post-qualification experience in the legal field.
Mohammed has worked with Dubai Police for 12 consecutive years. He then left the force for private practice. He has been practicing as a licensed litigator before UAE courts ever since.
- Bachelor of Laws LL.B from the Dubai Police Academy in 2003.
- Diploma in Human Resources Management from London College in 2007.
- BA in Law and Economics from the University of Jazeera in
- Master’s in criminal sciences from American University in Sharjah in 2019.
- Graduated from the Institute for Judicial Studies in 2013.
- Badge of Appreciation (Medal of Sincere Service) awarded by His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum in 2013.
- Badge of Appreciation (Medal of Excellence) awarded by His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum in 2013.