- Position: Attorney and Legal Advisor
- Experience: 35 years
- Location: Dubai
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +97143333386
Personal Experience & Biography
Khidir is a licensed Advocate & Legal Consultant in the United Arab Emirates, with more than 35 years of post-qualification experience. He is licensed to appear before DIFC Courts since 1988 and he was a former Judge at Sudan Judiciary from 1982 to 1990.
Areas of experience: Arbitration Law, Commercial Law, Civil Law, Civil and Tortuous Liabilities, Corporate Law, Contract Law, Maritime Law, Construction Law, Banking Laws, Capital Markets Laws, and Hospitality.
- LL. B (Honors) Faculty of Law, University of Khartoum, Sudan in 1981.
- LL.M in Company Law from University of Khartoum, Sudan in 1982.
- Different Courses in Sudan Judiciary.
- Different Courses in Arbitration (Commercial, Marine and Banking) in UAE.
- Former Judge at Sudan Judiciary from 1982 to 1990.
- Licensed to appear before Dubai Courts of different degrees.
- Licensed to appear before DIFC Courts of different degrees since 1988 – up to date.
- Listed Arbitrator with Dubai International Arbitration Centre (DIAC).
- Listed Arbitrator with Sharjah International Arbitration Centre since 2009 – up to date.
- Individual Arbitrator and/or member of Arbitration trial and/or chairman of arbitration trial – Dubai (DIAC).
- Individual Arbitrator and/or member of Arbitration trial and/or chairman of Arbitration trial at Sharjah International Arbitration Centre – 2009 up to date.